Our first sales conference is coming up – the TOPO Sales Summit on April 7-8th. If you don’t want to read anymore and sign up – please go ahead – http://topohq.com/summit/
It has been a labor of love to say the least – and I am so excited on how it is shaping up…I am smiling right now as I write this. I just want everyone to come. With that in mind, I hope you will allow me to write a completely promotional post but one that I tried to write with a smile.
When you are done reading this – sign up.
23 Reasons to Attend the 2016 #TOPOSummit:
- The best sales leaders in the world will be attending and speaking
- The best companies in the world will be attending and speaking
- There will be something for everyone: sales, sales tech/operations, sales development, and sales effectiveness tracks
- We will keep it real. All speakers are operators
- No pay to play – no vendor speakers
- No bloggers, authors, etc. (Nothing against bloggers and authors because I am one – we just want current front line experience)
- Well, there is an exception – the keynote – Jeff Ma, but he is the bomb.
- Jeff was the leader of the MIT card counting team featured in the book, Bringing Down the House, which was the basis of the movie, 21
- He is also on ESPN all the time (I like sports)
- And is big on data-driven, predictive decisions
- Just remember, we want content that will actually help you, which is why we believe…
- Specificity wins – we ask all our speakers to provide specifics on how they operate their business
- No fluff like “10 ways to Cold Call Like Justin Bieber!” (Sorry Fans of Bieber-related content)
- Instead, speakers will focus on topics that matter like “Selling into Vertical Markets”
- And because of this philosophy, you will learn something you can use right away
- Remember when I said the world’s best sales leaders and companies will be there?
- That means you will leave the conference with at least 10 new contacts to share insights with
- Did I mention DJ Khaled will be there? (Just kidding) Sorry…
- The sponsors are killer – you will probably find the next sales technology to change your business
- My mom and dad will be there and they paid to get in
- We will have fun – the mark of a great conference is the learnings…and yes, the party. It’s on
- I will hug you when I see you (Some dudes I might give a hearty handshake or a “bro-hug”)
- No other conference has great gifs like the one above and this one
I cannot wait for this. Lets do it.
Sign up here, I’ll meet you there – http://topohq.com/summit/