For everyone who follows me, you know full well that my first week in April was all about the TOPO Summit. I also promised that I would go back to regularly scheduled programming, but something happened that was really cool…people created some amazing content from the Summit.
Regardless of the fact these content pieces related to Summit, there was incredible creativity and a focus on high value. In other words, if it wasn’t about TOPO, I’d still be impressed. And as importantly, if you didn’t go to the conference, you would still get incredible value from the content.
Greatness! Check it out below:
I have to start with the video…it’s awesome. As you will see throughout this blog post – TalkDesk’s follow-up content was amazing:
The mother of all re-caps was from TalkDesk with this incredible ebook – Download it now: Key Takeaways from TOPO Sales Summit 2016
TalkDesk really did amazing things with the Summit – that’s right there’s more!
- [Ebook] Key Takeaways from TOPO Sales Summit 2016
- [Ebook] Sales Development Best Practices
- [Ebook] Sales Effectiveness Best Practices
- [Ebook] Sales Leadership Best Practices
- [Ebook] Sales Technology Best Practices
The killer graphics
Nice work by MindTickle. I saw the artist doing the drawings…I still can’t believe how amazing these turned out. Check them all out here.
The blog posts
There were some great follow-up blog posts:
- TalkDesk (surprise, surprise!) Full Coverage of TOPO Sales Summit 2016
- HeinzMarketing/TrustRadius: What’s in a name? – Account-based Marketing vs. Account-based Everything
- QuotaFactory: Key Takeaway from the 2016 TOPO Sales Summit: Account-Based Everything
- Qstream: The Secret Playbook of the World’s Fastest Growing Sales Organizations
- LeadMD: TOPO Summit Recap – Thoughts from the Funnelholic
- TrustRadius: Peer-insights-on-building-a-sales-stack-in-2016
- TrustRadius: Sales-Leaders-Huddle-TOPO-Sales-Summit-2016
Of course, we took pics… you gotta check them out here – TOPO Summit Pics. Big learning: I am incredibly out of shape right now.
Thanks to everyone for your amazing content. See you next year.